Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countdown Timer

Countdown Timer

I am getting excited about the game releases and I don’t think I’m the only one. When are we going to see the big green digital countdown timer on the home page?

The closer it gets, the more time seems to sloooooowww down... I'm totally excited to /gameface! Hopefully we'll get lucky and the game will release before the 24th!

I wish I could preorder the game and go to sleep worry free.

It's a lot of fun guys.

The most important advice I can give you is to invest in probes. For the time being in the game, once you explore a sector, you get to observe changes in that sector as they happen, even after your probes move on. So, I tend to spend resources getting my own galactic sector and those surrounding me mapped so I can plan my growth strategy and watch how other nearby empires are growing. It helps with alliance selection, too.
    Last edited by ravenzachary; 05-22-2012 at 12:41 AM.

@ravenzachary Thanks for the tip! I hope to have a lot of fun soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    @ravenzachary Thanks for the tip! I hope to have a lot of fun soon.
    ^ This!

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Doogie View Post
    The closer it gets, the more time seems to sloooooowww down... I'm totally excited to /gameface! Hopefully we'll get lucky and the game will release before the 24th!
    I don't think its likely!! I'd love to just be playing tomorrow!

Any idea when exactly the app hits the store?

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    Any idea when exactly the app hits the store?

It is available in NZ already. It will be available for download at 12 midnight, so first thing Thurs morning. The first game will spawn around 12noon PST for the actual first running game, but the tutorial servers will be active in the meantime for people to play around on.

Guess I need to sign up for that first game soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    It will be available for download at 12 midnight.
    So the clock for this game release is dependent on your location in the world. For me it will be UK time 12 midnight?