Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited?

Excited?

AHHHH!!! I want to play now! 1.5 more days! Who else is this excited?

I feel like I'm slowly slipping into insanity... For every minute of waiting, time seems
    to exponentially slow down, making me wonder if it's inevitably going to stop before the game releases... *snaps out of daze* Oh! Sorry, I'm totally excited! I've been eyeballing these forums the past few days, hoping for the update I wanna see! It's crazy, being so excited about an iOS game... XD

I'm right there with ya! I'm even checking the App Store every few hours, in the hope that they slip up and release it early.

In my mind, there's a lone figure sitting in a dark room, with a long, gnarled finger hovering above the 'Launch' button. Said figure is laughing at us all... Laughing, I tell you...

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Doogie View Post
    In my mind, there's a lone figure sitting in a dark room, with a long, gnarled finger hovering above the 'Launch' button. Said figure is laughing at us all... Laughing, I tell you...
    LMAO! Zark, can you confirm or deny this?

That's crazy talk.. Zark's fingers aren't gnarled.

So if release is 24/5 @ 0:00.

Are we talking server time, NZ? Aus? GMT? or US?!

*slightlyovereagertoplaythisgame

I hope it's Aus/NZ As that would mean.... Oh wait, now

I just switched iTunes to the New Zealand store and I see it there. The launch rollout has begun.

By the way, you guys are going to love the in-game soundtrack. One of the best in-game soundtracks of any iOS game out there. It definitely reinforces the genre.