Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nergal Tutorial Server

So... Server is down, w8 for a reboot

Yeah, I'm pretty sure your servers are down. Keep on getting connection failed.

Now i have another problem , can't login. It write that i'm already logged in
    Anyone have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by romars View Post
    Now i have another problem , can't login. It write that i'm already logged in
    Anyone have the same problem?
    try to shut down the app and then restart

Is it just me or has the server crashed and reverted to back up twice in the last 30 minutes? I think i've tried sending probes out to explore twice alerady and somehow the game is back to where i was right before i sent out the probes.. is this how it will be with auru?

We have found an issue on the server, and will repair it shortly. We have just been waiting for the right time.

No matter how much testing you do, there is always something new to break.

The server will encounter small reverts if it detects a failure, due to caching and other things going on it'll try to keep the revert as small as possible, but if it crashes it will load the last 100% stable state.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    We have found an issue on the server, and will repair it shortly. We have just been waiting for the right time.

No matter how much testing you do, there is always something new to break.
    Server downtime has to be expected after the initial release!

Thumbs down

So, is the point of this server to not be able to interact with anyone else? There's not a single star other than mine visible on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by SixDaysShort View Post
    So, is the point of this server to not be able to interact with anyone else? There's not a single star other than mine visible on the map.
    While there may or may not be people in chat, you need to explore the map in order to remove the fog of war. Once you explore you will encounter other people and discover other systems. eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate. It's the first X in 4 X.

my fault. i just had to look around some more. the video tutorial said stars would be visible from the galaxy screen. I didn't realize it also meant that i'd have to discover them first. i got the hang of it. appreciate the help, though.