Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Who are you?

Hey all, just thought I'd dip my toe in the forum and say I'm stoked about the game starting up soon. I'll mention in this thread later what server I'm on and my ingame name (as I don't have one yet...). Please do the same!

What I can say is that I'm from Canada and have been playing games like this since I was young (long long ago) and hope this one lives up to the promise! Reminds me of a hand held version of Cosmic Supremacy.... anyone??

Here is to happy hunting/trading or researching till your hearts content.
    Let the games begin!

If you guys run into Space_Doogie, I mean you no harm! Trying out Trader, pretty much hurry up and wait for the moment. I've been having fun coming up with different names for my planets and learning how to play this incredible game. I think I need to try out trading, who wants to be mah friend?

Doogie, I think I'm your neighbor. I'm also running as a Trader. Would love to try out a trade route with you. I'll send you an in game message.

I'm known as Seris in-game, and I mean you no harm. In the tutorial I'm a researcher, in Aruru I'm a trader. Trying to wrap my mind around the scope of this game, so far I love it! I'd love to start a trade route with one or more of you guys. Friend me!

Hello, I am known as TheWhiteLights in game. Currently playing on Burrows and Mammetum. I signed up for Ninhursag. I am a friendly trader. Need resources? I will be happy to trade with you.

Hey! I go by Eslosh in game, signed up for the Ningal server which starts in about 11 hours with about 100 players prepped. I will be trying a researcher and I only have the slightest understanding of what I'm doing but I suppose that's half of the fun. Feel free to message me if you have any good strategies or just want to say hello.

BooDro82 here...trader in Ninhursag. this is MY VERY FIRST TIME playing any type of game like this. im liking it so far...just not used to waiting around so long

Quote Originally Posted by BooDro82 View Post
    BooDro82 here...trader in Ninhursag. this is MY VERY FIRST TIME playing any type of game like this. im liking it so far...just not used to waiting around so long
    You can overcome the waiting game by signing up for more than one server. I'm currently playing on 3 Competion servers, and I may have bitten off more than I can chew with the 3rd server. 2 servers is entirely doable.

I'm athros in game. I'm on Ninhursag and Ningal. Both are Traders. Feel free to send any messages, I'll respond!