Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nergal Tutorial Server

Nergal Tutorial Server

This is a message thread for players on the Nergal Tutorial Server. Post here.

I am player Raven. I am a Researcher on Nergal. I am peaceful and will be nice to all who are not belligerent.

Is the game up now?! Don't see it on the App Store.

Not in the US yet, but I suspect it is in New Zealand already. I am a beta tester, so I have been in with the press. It's just a tutorial server, which has no endgame and is mostly used for experimentation. Your home solar system on a tutorial server cannot be attacked.

In the NZ store now from what we know. It'll make it's way here for a midnight release. First game will spawn and start playing around noon PST. First game server will be active shortly accepting signups.

Yaaaay! Can't wait.

Still having issues! I click it and it just comes up with the login box and says user already logged on. Sine it's 0230 here I'll take that as a sign to sleep and play again in a few hours!!

Dick - can you pm me your account / player name. We'll look at the logs. As a side note if you do get disconnected it may take a few moments for the login server to get the message that you've been disconnected.