Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Network Problem

Hybrid View

Network Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to connect myself and I always get a Network Problem saying this: Unable to contact login server. Please try again later. Am I the only one to get this or the server really has some problems? Thank you for your time and have a good day!

// MechKobe

Sometimes I see this and a force quit of the app fixes the problem. Close the app, double tap home button until you see the drawer of running apps, hold your finger down on to top of the Empire of the Eclipse icon until you see the minus symbol, then tap the minus symbol on top of the Empire of the Eclipse icon. Then relaunch Empire of the Eclipse. There's a good chance all will work for you again.

Mechkobe - I haven't seen much of that particular problem but I'll talk with Tsagoth / Zark in the morning. Would you mind pm'ing me your account name / login so we can see what comes up in the logs?

I'm seeing this message pop up whenever I wake up my phone and EotE is still running. It will kick me off the server, and I have to reconnect. I don't have to force close to connect again, but sometimes after I do the game crashes to my iPhone's home screen. Kind of annoying, but I'm not having any prolonged problems with connecting.

Ok, some of the issue is poor messaging on our part in this case. Apple automatically disconnects the game if you leave for more than roughly 30 seconds so there's not a lot we can do about that but we can look into having it do an auto reconnect in order to make that transition feel more seamless.

I have a similar problem. I registered my account and bought one month. I want to join Nergal, but an error message keeps popping up. I closed the app as discribed above, even rebooted my Iphone. The Error message says: "The system was unable to maintain a connection with the game server. Please try again later. We are sorry... "

Quote Originally Posted by muaddib1611 View Post
    I have a similar problem. I registered my account and bought one month. I want to join Nergal, but an error message keeps popping up. I closed the app as discribed above, even rebooted my Iphone. The Error message says: "The system was unable to maintain a connection with the game server. Please try again later. We are sorry... "
    Same problem here. I can login, but Nergal just throws this error when I try to play.
    User: FINbit

I'm having the same error as muaddib1611. 'The system was unable to maintain a connection with the game server.' etc... Error Report:@

well.. Seems like server down.

Any idea when the server will be back up? I've been trying to get into the tutorial server for over almost two hours now. Same thing, lost connection.