Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My outpost ship does not want to land

Today i submitted a screen with this bug to me hapened like this
    First i created an outpost ship a succeded colonize a planet (when i clicked the ship i saw the menu to colonize)
    Second i created another outpost ship i went to the desired planet but can't see the colonize button after i couldn't move the ship for some hours after another few hours i succeded move the ship but can't colonize another planet.
    This is a bug or i am doing something wrong or there is a limit of colonies that i can have

i usually put my outpost ship in the planets orbit then i press the colonies button. 1 put ship in fleet 2 fly to planet 3 take ship outta fleet and put onto the planet orbit 4 colonies

Quote Originally Posted by romars View Post
    Today i submitted a screen with this bug to me hapened like this
    First i created an outpost ship a succeded colonize a planet (when i clicked the ship i saw the menu to colonize)
    Second i created another outpost ship i went to the desired planet but can't see the colonize button after i couldn't move the ship for some hours after another few hours i succeded move the ship but can't colonize another planet.
    This is a bug or i am doing something wrong or there is a limit of colonies that i can have
    Do you have the colony ship in a fleet? If so it will fail at the moment. You will need to take the ship out of the fleet and then colonize the planet.