Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My outpost ship does not want to land

My outpost ship does not want to land

I have arrived to a new solar system with outpost ship. I have tried to land on the gas planet and water planet. I have received the message that ship is going to land. But it never did. It is still in the orbit. Any ideas why?

You got a message it was going to land? Lucky. My outpost ship just sits in the star's orbit and won't move anywhere.

The message was: "Alert-Colonize Are you sure that you would like to place a colony on this planet?" I confirmed but it did not land, did not colonized, did not created outpost. After confirmation it said: "Ship is landing ..." It never did!

Well it might take some time to land... but my ship is definitely not doing anything or responding to anything I tell it to do.

I am waiting more than one hour. My fighter does not respond. It is the same way as for your outpost ship.

Yeah, is there supposed to be some confirmation what the outpost landed? I have tried twice already and when I click on either planet, at the top where it lists the ships/orbitals, and stuff it still posits '0' in outposts.

I got it to work, finally. Although I'm not sure how...

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHaze View Post
    I got it to work, finally. Although I'm not sure how...
    Did you land?

Yeah, I finally got the ship to enter the orbit of the planet. Then the option to create an outpost appears in the ship's menu, and as soon as I pressed it and confirmed it, the colony was created.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHaze View Post
    Yeah, I finally got the ship to enter the orbit of the planet. Then the option to create an outpost appears in the ship's menu, and as soon as I pressed it and confirmed it, the colony was created.

what kind of planet did u create the outpost on?