Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My outpost ship does not want to land

There isn't any issues with colony ships that we are aware of. If you are in orbit of a planet and your ship doesn't land please submit a bug report using the 3 finger swap (as in the tutorial).

It will go a long way to help us track from the information, and will help us pinpoint exactly what you are looking at.

Finally! I also landed on a water planet... did I?
    Last edited by SG7; 05-24-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mastergameaok View Post
    what kind of planet did u create the outpost on?
    It is a lava planet.

The only restrictions on planetary settlements is that you can't create colonies on gas planets but outposts should work just fine. Definitely submit a bug report (swipe three fingers down and select the bug icon) as it sends us a lot of useful information such as a screenshot, the planet's location, the ship id's, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    The only restrictions on planetary settlements is that you can't create colonies on gas planets but outposts should work just fine. Definitely submit a bug report (swipe three fingers down and select the bug icon) as it sends us a lot of useful information such as a screenshot, the planet's location, the ship id's, etc..

How am I supposed to take a screenshot of it, if after i click confirm to colonize, nothing happens, the ship disappears (flying into the planet) and I don't have an outpost, nor an outpost ship to give an id or screenshot of.
    **Note** this has happened twice on 2 different lava planets. So far on this one water one the ship has not disappeared and appears to actually be colonizing the planet.
    Last edited by mastergameaok; 05-24-2012 at 11:53 PM.

@mastergameaok Check if you have a white square under the planet. And check if you can change the name. If you do you have an outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    @mastergameaok Check if you have a white square under the planet. And check if you can change the name. If you do you have an outpost.
    Not sure about a white square but I do have a small circle on the right outside of planets i am harvesting

Can fighters be grouped into a fleet? I've placed them in orbit, but they do not seem to form a fleet or show up in 'fleet' screen, they just remain in the idle screen

Mastergameaok - well aside from the screenshot it'll give us all the information we need to look at the planet and ships involved on the server side so we can see what's happening.

Currently fighters can't be placed into a fleet since they can't leave the solar system they're built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    Mastergameaok - well aside from the screenshot it'll give us all the information we need to look at the planet and ships involved on the server side so we can see what's happening.

Currently fighters can't be placed into a fleet since they can't leave the solar system they're built in.
    thanks, also i figured out outpost problem, wasn't using colony ship, was using outpost ship. how do people already have colony ships, server hasn't even be live for 24 hours...