Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aruru coldstarted

Quote Originally Posted by brenlen View Post
    Mulligan. I am just getting the hang of things so not a big deal. Hope everything gets sorted out going forward.
    Good way of looking at it. I am as well. Plus I'm going to start playing in the new Server Ikala.

Your kidding me. Big error. Damn I spent 6 hours on this. Once is ok I suppose happens twice mr Chris will be angry.

Like Homes on Homes says.. We'll make it right. We will be making an announcement today about our plans. Look for Lee to make a post.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Like Homes on Homes says.. We'll make it right. We will be making an announcement today about our plans. Look for Lee to make a post.
    HGTV!!! Love it! It's so damn addicting.

Just my two cents. I think this needs to be somewhere more visible. I assumed thats what had happened but I shouldnt have to go digging for the message. A notification on the main page or I notification screen in game. Also a section in the forums for each game server would be a good place to post things specific to that game as well.

Justt my two cents

Only thing I'm miffed at us that now I've lost 5 hours to those who were up when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Marked View Post
    Just my two cents. I think this needs to be somewhere more visible. I assumed thats what had happened but I shouldnt have to go digging for the message. A notification on the main page or I notification screen in game. Also a section in the forums for each game server would be a good place to post things specific to that game as well.

Justt my two cents
    That's a mighty fine 2 cents though... We have been discussing better server communication. We will create a "Server Status" forum here so people can look up server status messages, and if there are issues with a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
    Only thing I'm miffed at us that now I've lost 5 hours to those who were up when it happened.
    We certainly aren't happy about it. It's all part of our learning pains I suppose. Hopefully the growing pains will all be ironed out shortly and we'll be able to move forward. It if happens again.. We will do everything in our power to make sure it doesn't happen again.

A Server Status forum would be nice, but the front page should also probably have a list of current servers, their status, and upcoming games right on the sidebar, just for easy reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
    in this game 5 hours are neglible I wouldn't sweat it
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO