Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aruru coldstarted

I'm glad i read the forum before signing in. Saved a lot of cursing!

In the future we'll make a backup of the backup that doesn't get reset unless we delete it, in the case of a cold start by mistake.

Haha, I was like 'Oh sh-' until I saw this thread! The movie 'Road Trip' has some good advice on the subject of copies, btw.

So now another 24 hours of doing nothing except exploring because shipyard build time...

OMG! Wow.... Now that sucks big time. Stayed up late sending my probes everywhere. I was about 80% complete. Guys, I gotta say this is a game killer. You're going to lose people because of this

You all need to send an ingame message, one that pops up preferably, that explains the situation. There are people who play this that don't visit this site. I almost rage quit because of this mistake.

I agree with the in game message. It would certainly help with confusion.

And possibly a note on the home page here, in case people can't sift through the forums.

Mulligan. I am just getting the hang of things so not a big deal. Hope everything gets sorted out going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by brenlen View Post
    Mulligan. I am just getting the hang of things so not a big deal. Hope everything gets sorted out going forward.
    True, i am correcting a few errors I made yesterday