Thread: harvesting

harvesting

When ships are warping back and forth. When the ships are at the planet they appear to be inactive ships and are mixed with the inactive ships I have just built. It would be good if they got there own category or marking.

I believe I read elsewhere that if you select the stack to give an order it selects the first inactive ship to give that order to...

related, can a planet eventually run out of resources ?

I'd like a better way to see what everything is doing. I wasn't sure I was harvesting until I started gaining resources.

Does anyone know how long it takes a harvester to fill it's hold and head back?

Quote Originally Posted by deeprlyeh View Post
    When ships are warping back and forth. When the ships are at the planet they appear to be inactive ships and are mixed with the inactive ships I have just built. It would be good if they got there own category or marking.
    We are working on something to address this. We will be moving ships under AI control out of the stack roll up. It should help clear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by ColfaxJones View Post
    related, can a planet eventually run out of resources ?
    No resources will be added to the planet over time. Planets will always have resources as long as you have a colony in place, or an outpost.

Harvesters spend roughly 30 seconds to load and unload their cargo.