Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The planet defenses.

The planet defenses.

I wonder what is a defense of 400u and 1M planet? And how much fighting back power does it have?
    What happens when it is destroyed?
    Will it become an attacker's property with all his colonies?

If you mean 1M population it will be pretty low.

When it's beaten, yes, it becomes property of the attacker. Depending on how long the fight lasted the population might be reduced to a quarter of what it was, or might not change much at all

Sorry, I meant 400Mu and 1000Mu. What would be defense and ATK points?

Were mining colony defenses removed? Someone just took out three of my bases with a destroyer.

Quote Originally Posted by fieryspoon View Post
    Were mining colony defenses removed? Someone just took out three of my bases with a destroyer.
    Yikes, which Server.

Quote Originally Posted by fieryspoon View Post
    Oh, hi. Lol. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    If you mean 1M population it will be pretty low.

When it's beaten, yes, it becomes property of the attacker. Depending on how long the fight lasted the population might be reduced to a quarter of what it was, or might not change much at all
    I would also like some indication as to the attack and defense numbers of a 400u planet. Throwing ships at one and getting no feedback as to how effective my ships were is... silly.

The planet defenses are crazy strong, have you got any idea of many ships it takes now? I tried to kill a new colony and even it bested a lot of ships....

The ATK / DEF of a 400mu planet would be ATK 2800 / 7200. (basically 7/18 per 1 million u of population.)

So you need 63 dreadnaughts or 234 battleships. Seriously devs?