Thread: homeworld systems

homeworld systems

Found a nice system in irkalla. got an outpost and 3squares before arival the system becomes a homeworld for another player...wtf? Doesnt all players get their systems right on start? And not like 1hour after game has started?

I don't quite understand what you are asking. each player starts with a home system and can expand from there. that's when the fun begins battling over resources systems that aren't a starter system for another player.

The homeworld systems are plotted out when the game launches. They are not assigned to players initially. As each new player joins, they are assigned a homeworld from the remaining list of free worlds.

I thought we had fixed this problem of being able to claim a starter world back in beta. Apparently it has resurfaced.

Should we not have a bit more expansion too?? There are 4 players with me and barely any systems, I've scouted so much empty space. Btw auto explore please, I got better things to do than sit and spam explore commands.