Thread: Planet Guide

Planet Guide

What do the Ore Min/Max reference to in the planet guides?

Like Water Planet has Rare Ore: Min 35, Max 50
    Common Ore: Min 750, Max 1000

Are those production numbers? Because the planets I'm seeing don't seem to come anywhere close to these numbers.

Planet production amounts are based on the size of the planet. The min and max represent the lowest a planet will produce, and the maximum is the most it will produce per hour.

So if you find a planet that is fairly large, and it has a high number close to it's max you have found a pretty sweet planet. Planets can hold in the billions of ore. The numbers you are seeing are their production rates per hour.

Hmm I found a good size Jovian Planet that under guide should produce min 300u and max 400u. But I'm only getting 28u.
    What ells comes in as a factor? Does the min/max production includes all trade skills maxed out?

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Hmm I found a good size Jovian Planet that under guide should produce min 300u and max 400u. But I'm only getting 28u.
    What ells comes in as a factor? Does the min/max production includes all trade skills maxed out?
    Right I've found a gas dwarf that's only doing like 6u an hour, which isn't anything close to the min/max listed.

My gas dwarf is only 2u.

Same for me. Nowhere near the guide is saying. Maximum i have is 1k CO on some planets.