Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The artwork for Empire of the Eclipse is amazing

The artwork for Empire of the Eclipse is amazing

Who does the art for this game? I'm really impressed at the attention to detail and love that went into it. Give that person a pat on the back.

My 7yr old daughter did it. I'll pass on the message. She's pretty handy with a tablet and a Wii controller.

That would be LeeDot. I agree, the artwork is just excellent.

Who names their seven year old daughter LeeDot
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Lee? Who's... oh :P.

haha, Dotson has some impressive and amazing art!

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    My 7yr old daughter did it. I'll pass on the message. She's pretty handy with a tablet and a Wii controller.
    If only I had a like button.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    Who names their seven year old daughter LeeDot
    heh.. That's a fine name.. LeeDot is the artist among us. I just wish he'd stop giving me more art to try and squeeze in to the client. Conversations go something like this.. "Yo Zark.. So I had this great idea for a back button..." then ends with him giving me 400meg of art supporting his back button idea that I somehow have to magically get in to the game so it's able to crash your 4g Touches.

Yes LeeDot, the back button never get's old.. (Obviously an inside joke...)

The [Insert word here] for Empire of the Eclipse is amazing

Not to knock too much of you spoon :P. But I feel the need to say this to all of the star players; Leedot, Zarkwizard, and Tsagoth, you guys are making an epic game. Just wanted to let you guys know that you all are doing an amazing job. I'm impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    The [Insert word here] for Empire of the Eclipse is amazing

Not to knock too much of you spoon :P. But I feel the need to say this to all of the star players; Leedot, Zarkwizard, and Tsagoth, you guys are making an epic game. Just wanted to let you guys know that you all are doing an amazing job. I'm impressed!
    Thanks for the kudos.. We are trying our best to make something you will all enjoy playing.

And we all can see the amount of effort you guys are putting in. And so far, it's def paying off.

I know I am def going to be playing this game on release, and am telling all my friend about it.

Yes I will be spreading the word about this as well. Most people I know either use an iphone or and ipod touch and a few have ipads.
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G