Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm freaking out with the servers being down.

I'm freaking out with the servers being down.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't cold start again!!!!!

We really need some place we can go and see a Server Status. Because as it stands right now, I'm unable to log in to either of the competive servers, and I don't know if it is just a local outage and others are able to get a leg up on the competition. Or is it a worldwide outage? I'm definitely hoping it is down everywhere. Wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Yeah this really suck.. I really love this game and want to support the debs but this is really going to hurt player populations. How many people do you think are going to keep checking to see if they can play the game or just give up and play something else?

Agreed. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Let's get those servers up, I have a trade route to set with ChickenHawk! In all seriousness, a server list with a status report would be very helpful.

^ Yeah, it would ease a lot of anxiety, knowing the server is down for routein maintenance, or other planned outages. Rather than thinking the server has crashed or the game has been cold started.

Yep I agree. This is getting quite old and annoying!

We are looking in to the situation. We have been working on some changes to the servers to try and increase the up time, but it would seem Aruru & Irkalla are the one affected with this outage. Obviously some of the code changes we made have had the wrong effect. We only implemented the changes on those 2 servers to test.

We'll work on this issue today and see if we can get it resolved. We promise we are doing everything in our power to resolve the issues.

Thank you for the response. I hope Irkalla doesn't get reset like Aruru.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
    Thank you for the response. I hope Irkalla doesn't get reset like Aruru.
    No, there should not be any resetting going on. Unfortunately with just two guys we can't cover all time zones. Today will be dedicated to getting the watchdogs tuned.

A little notice saying, server is down from a to b for example would be nice...then not starting it before then, no matter how fixed it is?