Thread: Aruru Traders

Aruru Traders

Hey guys! How many of you are traders in the Aruru game? If so, we should get to know each other and possibly open trade routes and such. I'm Seris in the game, and I'm I'm galaxy 2.3.
    Empire of the Eclipse
    Seris | Aruru | Trader | Friend me, I'm friendly | Would live to start some trades with other players
    Seris | Mareth | Trader | Friend me, I'm friendly | Would live to start some trades with other players

Gamecenter ID: HashTagKiller

I'm sort of a trader in Aruru. I'm in G 0,1. I spend almost all my time in the Irkalla server though. Kinda branching out now in Aruru, however. I'd like to get my total game score up, so I'm trying to play both. Once I get cargo ships and abov I'll start doing longer distance trade routes.

Looking for trading partners on Aruru that I might have missed. With the current interface it is hard to determine exactly who I'm trading with at any given moment.

Active Galaxy Sectors: 0.3, 1.3, 2.3, 1.2
    Limited or Future Service: 0.2, 2.2

I'm rolling pretty neutral right now, but if you are poised to stomp one of the above regions into the ground with your military force, perhaps we could have a mutually beneficial conversation first?

Just message me in-game if interested @ Mardril