Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Combat

I need the G x,y S x,y or tell me one of the planet names in that sector, I can look it up that way as well.

G 1,0 S17,3 I guess?

Planet_64

Ok, I see it. Your guys tried to fight, I can see the AI is engaged. Let me pull some logs and see what happened.

I'm uploading a patch to Mareth and then I'll restart the server. I'm hopeful this will fix it, the trace is a bit vague.

You appear to have removed the interloper.

Tsagoth, I've had the same problem on Aruru since almost day one. Enemy has a fleet of 4 destroyers orbiting the star at G3.3 S22,1 that have been parked there forever. I have tried almost every day to attack them, but nothing ever happens. Player is clearly idle, so I don't care that much, but it's annoying.

Alright let me patch Aruru as well. The bug appears to be caused by the combatants being located at the star rather than a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    You appear to have removed the interloper.
    Thanks.. by the way you freaked me out with that Monitor sitting there

Now could you tell me what my destroyer fleet is doing? After the attack succeeded they starting moving across the galaxy, last seen at G 1,0 S 16,15?

Maybe later. Right now I'm looking into why Brechnor's fight with Peteevil seems to have stalled.