Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The History of Empire's Server Names

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    I see disappointment in your future.

Burrows comes after Irkalla and before Mareth.
    You are correct ;-) New Server addition is up :-) and thank you Tsagoth. Can I get a confirmation on The spelling of "Burrows"? Having a hard time tracing it to Babylonian history.

Burrows might be a mistake. I'm looking at the list and I don't see it there.

Edit: Maybe my list is wrong, because I don't see Mareth there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Burrows might be a mistake. I'm looking at the list and I don't see it there.

Edit: Maybe my list is wrong, because I don't see Mareth there either.
    I know I saw a Mareth, but I didn't join it, so I no longer see it. Same thing with "Burrows" I suppose. Do you have any server name on your list that I haven't included in the Original Post? Thanks for taking the time to even post here. I know you're extremely busy.

No, you've seen them all. The current active list is : Nergal, Aruru, Irkalla, Burrows, Mareth, Mammetum, Ninhursag and Ningal.

Bumped up. Need help with Burrows and Nisaha History. Any one willing to do a little digging will get their name attached to the info for the servers in question. Great reward, ay?

Info needed on Burrows and Nisaha.

I think it is interesting but the names are hard to remember how to spell when you have to give a bug report!

Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhiz View Post
    I think it is interesting but the names are hard to remember how to spell when you have to give a bug report!
    You no longer have to say which server you are in when reporting a bug. That's a new feature in 1.0.7

Bumped up. Two new Server Histories.

Newest server names are up.

I asked the woman who came up with the list for me to provide some information on the names. She has done so, and I'll pass on where you need it.

Nisaha – Scribe of the gods, patroness of writing and accounting, goddess of grain and reeds

She says the actual spelling is Nisaba.