Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Combat System

Ok, thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    That's not true. The planet will attack as many ships in a single round as it can with its attack value.

[making numbers up] So if a outpost has an attack of 11 and a probe has a defense of 1, then -each round- the planet will destroy 11 probes. Target selection continues until the attack value is all assigned.
    You know this is the only place I've seen this written, and this is COMPLETELY contrary to the description of combat in the existing combat tutorial?

Is there some definitive source of documentation for this game that I'm not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by banjankri View Post
    You know this is the only place I've seen this written, and this is COMPLETELY contrary to the description of combat in the existing combat tutorial?

Is there some definitive source of documentation for this game that I'm not aware of?
    No, unfortunately they weren't fully aware of how combat truly behaved. Three heads, not all talking to one another. They're in the process of redoing the tutorials because of misleading or incomplete information. And don't blame the Devs, they went through two code rewrites (Thank Apple for that) within the span of two months, so you can imagine some things were overlooked.