Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: curious, how's everyone progressing on Irkalla server?

curious, how's everyone progressing on Irkalla server?

so i've been playing pretty steadily, researching, exploring and building, just wondering how i'm stacking up in the first 5 days on this server.

1 have...

3 colonies in 2 sectors, will have my 4th in about 2 hours
    6 sectors mapped out to 100% and some random tracks across rest of the galaxy
    about 16 destroyers, and will be building battle cruisers by this evening.
    14 planets with outposts, includes my starter system. all with harvesters, and about 4 trade routes.
    2 neighbors with peaceful relations, for now.... sort of a mini alliance has formed.

how the rest of you stacking up? hopefully i'm not giving up good intel, probably to early for that.
    Last edited by ColfaxJones; 05-29-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Preeeeetty much abandoned Irkala for now xD I'm in Aruru and Ma...Ma...oh, the newest one open. xD these are strange server names.
    Empire of the Eclipse
    Seris | Aruru | Trader | Friend me, I'm friendly | Would live to start some trades with other players
    Seris | Mareth | Trader | Friend me, I'm friendly | Would live to start some trades with other players

Gamecenter ID: HashTagKiller

i'm the 2 servers after Irkalla as well, but pretty much focused on this one. only so much mapping out probes i can take.
    Last edited by ColfaxJones; 05-29-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Well Im not even that far along and Im on Aruru.
    How are you guys doing things so fast?
    I have 1 colony and can't colonize anymore because I got beaten to it.
    I have 2 outposts (not including my homeworld) and about to make a 3rd when I find a good planet (perhaps my problem is that I am just not claiming planets and only the good ones?)
    I am just about finished researching a T3 tech.
    I am at peace with everyone except one guy who is just annoying me by killing my probes.
    My home sector is around 80% explored and no other sectors have been explored yet...

Real User
    Without giving to much intel: it would be nice if there were something of a 'ranking' on the worlds itself. In that way you could see how well (or bad) fou are doing.

4 colonies with another colony ship on the way.
    20 outposts
    Decent fleet of destroyers and battlecruisers
    1 neighbor I'm at war with (he killed 2 of my probes early on, I retaliated by capturing one of his outposts)
    Peaceful relations with the rest of my starting sector so far
    405 score so far (looking at details for self on the player screen)

4 colonies and 14 outposts. 3 sectors mapped at 100%. Two trade partners ATM, and have routes to all my colonies but one. Waiting on two more shipyards to complete.

I'm amazed there are people dedicated enough to do that much probe work. I finally finished mapping my home sector and it felt like possibly the most pointless exercise I've gone through in a video game. At the rate the game is progressing, I am unlikely to have any meaningful enounters with most of the players in my sector, let alone the other 8.

Yah, I've mapped out my home sector in both of my games (Aruru and Irkalla), but haven't bothered exploring past that yet.

I only mapped out my home sector in Aruru, as that's more of a test game for me. In Irkalla, I'm dedicated to it and making sure my assets are protected and I know what's goING on around me.