Hi all,
I was wondering if everyone thought this is about what the population of the game would be so far or if they thought it would be much higher. I really enjoy the game (even with a few hiccups but I understand this is a new experience so that is bound to happen) but the population seems pretty low to me. I don't know how iOS games work though so maybe it is still very early in the cycle and I shouldn't be worried. I am just wondering if in two months if the population will be even lower as the people who got the free month don't renew again. My feeling is a game like this needs a large audience to thrive. It is still extremely early and maybe I am panicing for nothing (although this does speak to how much I want the game to succeed) but any people have any other thoughts on this?
Just as reference my thinking was there would be at least 20,000 people playing and over time that would probably get reduced to around 5,000. It looks like right now (based on if everyone joins the tutorial) there are around 800 total people so my thought would be at any one time there will only be 200 people playing across multiple games. I am sure my math is way off but wanted to get my general point of view across and why I am a little nervous now.

Please tell me I an way wrong and things are looking much better!

Chris