Thread: Fighter Movement?

Question Fighter Movement?

I was just battling someone, and he was able to bring in a bunch of fighters as defense. The battle took place in a sector that had outposts only, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to move them. Another thread mentioned they could be added to cruisers, but I'm playing in a world that's only three days old, we each only had destroyers. Thanks for the help!

That's strange. I hope you get an answer for this. I'd like to know as well. Did the fighters win him the battle?

Are you certain that he only has outposts and none of them is actually a colony? Hard to tell the difference without actually moving there (unless theres orbitals at a colony of course).

It was a super buggy battle, I couldn't move all of my ships there, and I was attempting to land two Outposts a couple hours earlier on seperate planets in the same system. When I logged back in 20 minutes later all of my ships were gone and he had placed Outposts on the rest of the planets, and that's when I noticed the fighters all around. I'm chalking it up to a weird bug, Hopefully losing the 8 destroyers and two outposts doesn't put me too far behind three days in!

Fighters can't leave a sector, they can only move planet to planet.