Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outpost Atk/Def

Outpost Atk/Def

This one question that I can't get a clear answer for! Lol
    What is Atk/def of an outpost? And does a planet type have any impact on it?

I believe it is 11/35 and no, the planet type has no effect.

It's quite easy to take an opponent's mining colony, but then again, your opponent can do the same. Sparring over mining colonies might bring a quick sense of victory, but it creates a long-term headache with very little gained by either party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    I believe it is 11/35 and no, the planet type has no effect.
    Thanks!

By the way, you guys need to fix the effect when a player takes over an outpost with a colony ship. Prompt a war declaration! Because right now the outpost looses without the battle and the player is still in the peace status.

You don't change to war status until you attack him twice.

Tsagoth, I've noticed this as well. I've attacked someone 5 times in Aruru and my relationship status did not change. I had to physically change it to War myself.

This sounds like a bug. Did you report it? During beta, the 2x attack rule flipped the status automatically.

Good to know about the status flip. But what about my units not fighting back during an attack?
    Maybe that causes a lot of the issues where players loose their planets to a harvester, because planets are not defending them selves?

The patch a couple days ago should have fixed planets not fighting back. If you know otherwise, submit a bug with an SS of the planet, tell me the server and roughly when it happened. I can then go pull logs and play the fight back.