Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raven's Guide to Winning Empire of the Eclipse

About your harvestor strategy, doesn't each upgrade of harvester allow it to carry more resources? If so, would it be better to use harvestors that can carry more on planets with large output?

hmmm, question

Has the 10 shipyard limit been lifted in the last update? I currently have 20 on one server. Am I experiencing a bug here?

Quote Originally Posted by BAC33 View Post
    Has the 10 shipyard limit been lifted in the last update? I currently have 20 on one server. Am I experiencing a bug here?
    The limit isn't actually on how many shipyards you can have, only on how many increase your max object count. Only the first 10 shipyards you build increase your object count (10 per shipyard, plus an additional 10 per shipyard per rank of advanced shipyards, for a max of 100 each, total of 1000 objects, plus 10 starting objects etc). After that, you can build more shipyards in order to be able to build stuff from other colonies, they just won't raise your object cap any.

Agh, thank you. Now I understand.

An addition to my post...if you run into an opponent that you need to fight (expanding into the opponent's turf), turn your offensive ships into orbitals to claim those planets in a way that makes it harder for the opponent to reclaim. If you take a planet and move on without leaving it defended, you're likely going to lose it.