Thread: Battleship

Battleship

Is this ship available to Warlords only? I have the tech required but when I try to make one it says I need to build another shipyard (which makes no sense, since you can only have the one).

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkhai View Post
    Is this ship available to Warlords only? I have the tech required but when I try to make one it says I need to build another shipyard (which makes no sense, since you can only have the one).
    You sure you have a high enough cap?

If it says you need to build another shipyard, that usually means you have reached your object count limit. Also, which tech did you research? The tech listed as needed in the ship description is not the same tech that says it allows battleships to be built.

Ah, well then maybe that's my problem, I was going by the tech listed in the ship description

Of course, now scanning through the combat and fleet skills I can't find one that says allows Battleships, so I dunno.

I am a Researcher and I am building Battleships. I believe the only offensive ship that is limited to Warlords is the Planet Killer.

Found it, I just kept skipping over it in the Fleet Tab. That should be corrected in the Ship listing though.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkhai View Post
    Found it, I just kept skipping over it in the Fleet Tab. That should be corrected in the Ship listing though.
    I mentioned it in this thread:
    http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/showthre...rity-and-fixes

In my defense I did try to search for it. And I'm tired from staying up late watching probes flit around.

At least that's the story I'm going with.

Thanks again for everyone who assisted.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenzachary View Post
    I am a Researcher and I am building Battleships. I believe the only offensive ship that is limited to Warlords is the Planet Killer.
    I think there are 3 ships that can only be built by the warlord. All 3 are super capital ships.