Thread: Maximum number of trade routes with another player's planet?

Maximum number of trade routes with another player's planet?

I have 3 colonies: A, B, and C.

A and B currently have trade routes with another player's planet, D.

I send a third cargo ship to D to establish a trade route between D and C, but when I was in D's orbit and selected the cargo ship, the trade icon was not available. Anyone else had this problem? Does this mean that you can only establish 2 trade routes with another player's planet?

Personally I've been unable to establish more than a single trade route with another players planet. I set up the first one, then any time I try to set up a second I don't have the trade option. It's highly obnoxious.

On the subject of trade routes, I'd LOVE it if there were a way to see if you already had a trade route (or multiple routes, if I could actually create em) established with a planet. It wouldn't be so hard to add the same image as the harvesting uses - the top left section, you select it and see all ships with a trade route to/from that planet. It'd be a huge help for figuring out where you already have routes set up without slogging through the AI ships tab.

Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    On the subject of trade routes, I'd LOVE it if there were a way to see if you already had a trade route (or multiple routes, if I could actually create em) established with a planet. It wouldn't be so hard to add the same image as the harvesting uses - the top left section, you select it and see all ships with a trade route to/from that planet. It'd be a huge help for figuring out where you already have routes set up without slogging through the AI ships tab.
    Like this?
    http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/showthre...lanetary-Orbit

Trading has got to be the most confusing thing about this game! I've had to setup most of my trade routes through the harvesting buttons(the trade button disappears after the first trade route is set), and I'm not even sure if they're even all collecting or just running back and forth.