Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just captured a 50m colony on Aruru, and to may dismay...

Just captured a 50m colony on Aruru, and to may dismay...

It magically turned itself into an outpost 5 minutes later. I lost a lot of ships defeating the colonial defense, why did it revert to an outpost? Bug?

(Bug report already submitted)

What kind of planet? I wonder if terraforming performed by the other player sticks or not after a takeover.

Naughty boy. I got no clue where the heck you got the resources to fight me, but you did. It didn't help that my minefield blew up my own orbital though.

Nothing was been done at the planet

Ironically I attacked by accident. If I knew it was a colony (even a 50u one) I would have backed off for fear of bugs.

Loved the name, btw.

I still don't understand how things went so badly, I owned most of the sector for ages...but when my orbital blew up I could not increase my fleet, and 24 hour buildtime is really tough cookie. Pretty sure 24 hours for that orbital is way too long.

I've been ranking up Advanced Shipyards so that I wouldn't have that problem.

Yeah, amongst the sea of useless tech its a gem.

Is the build cap actually in place yet? I seem to still be able to build ships past the limit stated in the ships tab.

I actually suspect some people are abusing this, as I spy some empires with an absurd number of harvesters, etc.

You leave my harvesters out of this sir! Actually the cap has been fixed, but like they said it won't fix the imbalances already established except on a new server, which won't have these imbalances. Least, I had issues yesterday building anything past the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by catswift View Post
    It magically turned itself into an outpost 5 minutes later. I lost a lot of ships defeating the colonial defense, why did it revert to an outpost? Bug?

(Bug report already submitted)
    When you say it turned into an outpost, do you mean the 50M population disappeared ? Or something else ?