Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ok, this is embarrassing but....

thanks for all of your help guys. sorry for all the dumb questions.
    so i just send probes out to sectors around me? some may have planets and some may be empty?

Boo - Generally you want to send your probes out far, far away or at least to the edge of the 25x25 sector map that your system is in. As it moves toward it's destination it'll uncover new star systems.

No worries Boo, it's definitely not the easiest game to get into.

oh ok.... so as the probe passes up those unexplored sectors it will uncover whats in them even though its not the dest?

ok awesome...i am def starting to get into this with explanation. one last major question...i started an outpost on another sector...how do i start to build its pop? or can i just have harvesters deliver resources to it?

Quote Originally Posted by BooDro82 View Post
    ok awesome...i am def starting to get into this with explanation. one last major question...i started an outpost on another sector...how do i start to build its pop? or can i just have harvesters deliver resources to it?
    Outposts don't have populations, only colonies do.

alright...so should i have harvesters deliver resources to the outposts?

Quote Originally Posted by BooDro82 View Post
    You'll need to build an Orbital Shipyard before you can build a Colony Ship. The Shipyard takes 24 hours to build, so start building it at your Homeworld as soon as you can. Again, Colonies have Population, and for every 100Mu Pop, you get a Factory. All your building of
    Ships, Shipyards, Orbital Defenses are all built in factories. Stuff you can't build yet is orange and if you scroll down it will tell you what you are required to have to build it, be it Tech or Shipyard

ok, i started building a shipyard yesterday am i getting the basics down?