Thread: Distinction between systems with Colonies and those with just outposts on Sector Map

Distinction between systems with Colonies and those with just outposts on Sector Map

I'd love it if, when looking at the sector map, there was some way to tell if a system had a colony in it or just an outpost (or multiple outposts). Just a slightly different indictator for the planet bar (different color maybe?) would be enough, just a way to tell without having to actually drill down into the system if there's a colony or not.

Noted, I don't think that would be particularly difficult to add down the line.

Along the same lines, when viewing ships in the fleet/ships/ai views, it'd be nice to be able to see if said ship is in a system where you have a colony, similar to how you can tell if it's in your homeworld system.

Since you have to double tap to zoom in on each layer, how about having the first tap bring up a button to tap that brings up a full menu of things in the highlighted area? More ways to sort the existing menus(like by galaxy) could work, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Doogie View Post
    Since you have to double tap to zoom in on each layer, how about having the first tap bring up a button to tap that brings up a full menu of things in the highlighted area? More ways to sort the existing menus(like by galaxy) could work, as well.
    Lee and I were discussing this one last night. We'll chat about it today and see what we can come up with.