Hi all,
Not sure how easy/hard this would be but thought I would throw it out there.

1) Creating two servers out there at the same time, one is the two to three days between matches which we currently have and a second server which is every week. That way for those of us who want to get around 200-300 people we could join the weekly server and those of us who want a quicker/smaller game could join the semi daily server.

2) This is probably much harder. Would it be possible to create a freemium server for those people out there who are complaining about having to pay $2 without getting a demo. Let that server be full of people buying to win but as they experience it they might realize they would have more fun if they weren't facing people buying to the top. The other advantage of that would be to give the devs a little more spending money for their servers and incredibly hard work on this.

My background is in teaching so I have no idea how easy/hard both of those suggestions would be but I do love this game and want it to succeed so figured I would throw those ideas out there...

Chris