Thread: Science

Science

Is there any research or orbital or anything besides being a researcher that speeds up science?

What exactly do science station orbitals do? It mentions increaing labour so does that mean the factories work faster??

Anyone out there know?

Really? No one has any info on this? Devs? Anything you can tell us to fill in this hole of collective knowledge?

There's no way to speed up research times other than the initial bonus you receive for being a researcher. The science station doesn't do anything at the moment - it previously had a purpose but after several systems changed it stopped functioning. We'll pull it from the game until it has a role again.

Wish I'd known that before I built several of them. Ah, well . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    There's no way to speed up research times other than the initial bonus you receive for being a researcher. The science station doesn't do anything at the moment - it previously had a purpose but after several systems changed it stopped functioning. We'll pull it from the game until it has a role again.
    Seriously?

Is there still a beta label on this game that I'm not seeing someplace?

Quote Originally Posted by banjankri View Post
    Seriously?

Is there still a beta label on this game that I'm not seeing someplace?
    No, but nearly every iOS MMO is faced with at least a few significant issues at release and tons of little ones, partly due to Apple's very restrictive beta allowances. They have acknknowledged there are some problems and are giving all early adopters a free month extension on subscriptions: http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/content.php?162-Free-Month

Also, just FYI, don't bother with the Fleet Headquarters either