Thread: FORUM UPGRADE JUNE 1 - 9am EST

Exclamation FORUM UPGRADE JUNE 1 - 9am EST

The forums will be down for about 30 min tomorrow June 1 from 9am EST for about 30 min while we upgrade the site.

Thanks.

Awesome. Will this fix search function?

Hopefully. I am not sure how long the search issue has been there. I plan on getting it sorted tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Hopefully. I am not sure how long the search issue has been there. I plan on getting it sorted tomorrow.
    Pretty sure it's been there from at least day one or two of worldwide launch.

Thanks for the hard work

Ok the forums have been upgraded.. It looks like there are a few new template changes that need to be made. Those will be corrected during the day today.

Search is working again. Looks like I need to change the colors for the editing options though.

Real User
    Sorry to say: new problems arise
    1. I cannot subscribe to Forumthreads
    2. Normally you can go back bij clicking in the header (" Home Forum Main Category General Chat FORUM UPGRADE JUNE 1 - 9am EST") but that isn't possible

I can't make new threads because of rendering problems in my browser. Firefox 7.0 on linux. Unfortunately, I can't change browsers at work. None of the font/text editing widgets renders correctly either.

Quote Originally Posted by fieryspoon View Post
    I can't make new threads because of rendering problems in my browser. Firefox 7.0 on linux. Unfortunately, I can't change browsers at work. None of the font/text editing widgets renders correctly either.
    I've switched to the mobile skin for now. Hopefully the template changes will fix all the hidden text and rendering weirdness. Glad to have search working at least

Working on the style vars.. Seems like they made a few changes... Always fun tracking this stuff down.