First, I would love to see a better way to contact people I encounter on the map. For example, when I discover a new homeworld or the ship of another person I would like to be able to easily send that person an email or message declaring war/peace, etc.

Second, I would like to see the text message boards to be more like forums. They should keep a memory of everything said for a certain period of time... the game feels so empty to me without the social aspect and I can never find anyone online to chat with. If you made it like a forum I could respond to things that were posted hours beforehand.

Third, I would really like to see a better way to filter the diplomacy screen. It would rock to see a button there that allows me to check a descending list based on planets/ships/points...etc.

I am super psyched about this game... it has the potential to be my all-time favorite game (not just iOS) but the social aspect is lacking so much that I might as well be playing alone. I don't even feel like I am playing against an AI. I am sure (or at least I am hoping) that this changes as the newest games start to progress more... but even so, if we hope to keep new players we have to have more social interaction as early on as possible. Without that, and adding the huge learning curve, the game might not survive the initial hype phase... and that would really suck because I KNOW this game for what is could be... fucking bad ass.

Anyway; amazing game, amazing concept... keep it going. I will be playing as long as it lasts - already hooked.

Thanks