Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mine Deployment Drones

Mine Deployment Drones

Not really a bug. When I set up mines using the mine deployment drones, it says it will turn into a Missle Array. But the result is not a Missle Array but a regular mine field as expected.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh shoot, the images shrunk. I hope the words are still readable.

I can't get my mine deployment drones to deploy. They just stay in orbit as a carrier. Are they supposed to do this or should they actually turn into a mine field?

Is that the second skill combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I can't get my mine deployment drones to deploy. They just stay in orbit as a carrier. Are they supposed to do this or should they actually turn into a mine field?
    The ship should vanish and be replaced by the minefield.

Nothing I the sort is happening. Every time I login I attempt to convert them to mine fields on several planets but nothing happens. Btw they're mine deployment drones but the popup message says they'll deploy a missile array.

I researched Mine Emplacement before being capable of building the mine deployment drones. I now have several drones sitting at outposts doing nothing as they won't convert to mine fields when I request the ship transformation (they still want to turn into missile arrays though). If no one can shed any light on this or any other prerequisites for this to happen then I'll submit it as a bug.

Make sure that drone is not inside a fleet before attempting the conversion.
    Last edited by SG7; 06-07-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Yesss, that's what it is, Another missing fleet action.