Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum not working right!!!

Forum not working right!!!

It started yesterday. I use firefox and when you try to start a new thread, you can't put anything in the title. The cursor won't focus on it. So of course, you can't post without a title. I'm using IE now to post but it still doesn't look right. I'm typing in the yellow/orange stripped background. I have no white background. The font part is all white and not functional.

Same here... used to work fine before...

Yeah, it's really bizarre - I'm running into those issues as well but Zark / Tsagoth don't get the issue even in Firefox. We normally wouldn't have touched it at this point but search was broken and the site kept reporting internal server errors all of a sudden despite not having touched the site in quite a while.

There are many visual issues, unreadable text, and hidden menus as well. I'm using mobile safari on iPad btw.

The mobile skin has no issues if you don't mind the super simplified view.

No, the forums are broken for me as well. I just don't get that tabbycat striping. Still very annoying.

Private message title/subject is disabled. I cannot send a message because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    Private message title/subject is disabled. I cannot send a message because of it.
    Again, I know it's not ideal, but everything works if you switch to the mobile skin.

I'm not a big fan of the Mobile App for the forum. I use the Desktop version on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. In case you haven't hear about this particular bug, you can no longer click on the past forum you were in, ie: just Posted the history if the newest Server. And what It looks like is Forum ----> General Chat ----> History of the Server Names. I'd normally just click on General Chat to go back to that section of the forum and see if there were any new posts, however, it seems that those headers are no longer links. As in, you can't click on them.

Very strange, and very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Mobile App for the forum. I use the Desktop version on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
    I'm referring to the mobile skin for the website, not the app. If you come across something you can't do, you can switch from the Zarksoft style to the default mobile style in the corner of the screen, then switch back if you want. Just a temporary workaround kind of thing

^ I don't know what you're talking about with the skin change. Is this a PC only thing?