Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum not working right!!!

Bottom left corner there's a dropdown list that says -- Zarksoft (if you're in the standard desktop forum). If you click on that, you can select --Default Mobile Style

Change css.php:2884
    line-height: 29;
    to
    line-height: 29px;

Oh wow, that'll take some getting used to...

The forum all of a sudden seems much better. Still a few issues like post preview and advanced search with black on black text, but much much better
    Last edited by Royce; 06-03-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Forums should be working better now. Ezra took care of the changes today and cleaned up most of the problems. If there is another else you encounter let us know.

I still get what I believe is black text on a black background in a few places. The editor, topic review and post preview, after clicking go advanced, the advanced search interface, and some other random screens, like general account settings. Otherwise, it looks great. Thanks for the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Forums should be working better now. Ezra took care of the changes today and cleaned up most of the problems. If there is another else you encounter let us know.
    Much better! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I still get what I believe is black text on a black background in a few places. The editor, topic review and post preview, after clicking go advanced, the advanced search interface, and some other random screens, like general account settings. Otherwise, it looks great. Thanks for the hard work.
    These should be working now as well.