Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patch today (June 03) at 1600 EDT

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Hmm have you guys ever player chaos and order? They have this interesting feature that lets say if you switch to other app for few minutes, when you switch back to the game, it will restore the connection t your character without going thru the login. It's like a synchronizing effect. Maybe something similar could be adopted?
    In the new client if you were logged in and you backgrounded the app, it will automatically log you back in to the server you were on. It works well.

I'm also getting more disconnects than ever after today's patch. Wifi and 3G, iPhone and iPad, same account. Please get that update out soon fellas.

No, the new proxy is having issues. I wasn't watching it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    - shipyards no longer count as part of your ship count
    Does this effect apply after the shipyards are built? Because it looks like the shipyards still take spots when they are built. It says that the slots are available, but when I try to build a new ship, I get a warning that II need to build a shipyard to house more ships.
    Last edited by Supamand; 06-04-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supamand View Post
    Does this effect apply after the shipyards are built? Because it looks like the shipyards still take spots when they are built. It says that the slots are available, but when I try to build a new ship, I get a warning that II need to build a shipyard to house more ships.
    Yes it does; before that it just looks to see if the factories are active and assume it's a ship that each active factory is building. A yard under construction isn't considered a yard until it pops out.

I haven't had many disconnects when backgrounding the app and them coming back within 2-3 minutes. It's only if I background it for a while that I have the log out issue.