Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Client 1.0.7 Build - Submitting to Apple

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    Canceling orders is broken. It may cancel wrong factories(?) If there is nothing being build it still wants to cancel. It wants to cancel nulls
    Changes have been made in 1.0.8 with that fix.

it would be nice if the chat arrow didn't flash yellow on ppl entering and exiting general chat. I've tapped it many times now thinking there was active chat / questions to be answered, only to find nothing. Now I've stopped bothering to check.

Doh! New client upgrade required? Means I can't log in again until I get home from work to update the app...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Doh! New client upgrade required? Means I can't log in again until I get home from work to update the app...
    Sadly.. If you were to play with the old client several things would be broken. We have to make some low level pkt changes to support the new client.

Quote Originally Posted by catswift View Post
    it would be nice if the chat arrow didn't flash yellow on ppl entering and exiting general chat. I've tapped it many times now thinking there was active chat / questions to be answered, only to find nothing. Now I've stopped bothering to check.
    Good suggestion. We will look in to doing something in the future for that.

Just a minor inconvenience, but well worth it!

Also note that on my device, the game is showing as 364mb, but the latest update is showing as 86.4mb?? Awesome! I thought maybe the video tutorials were making the file size so large, but you were able to shrink stuff down over 270mb? Very nice!

You guys have done a fantastic job with this new client! Love it! Though I did submit a bug report for a possible problem with the Embargo Default. You all responded saying it should be embargo default, but it might be a visual bug with the client. I assume this means that everyone is actually set to embargo, just the display shows peace? Any new insight into this?

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    - No longer need to swap tabs to get fleets to show up in the ship listing
    I still have to switch tabs.

Was just checking in. How far out are we from the combat changes that were discussed a month after the game came out?