Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release Date?

I have to admit I'm one of those lurkers you just mentioned
    I'm really excited about this game and have been following it since I heard about it. I though I should put in an appearance especially since I'd feel like it was Christmas if I managed to end up on a beta list!

Hope the meeting goes well on Thursday and now that I've finally registered, I'll probably be somewhat active on the forums

Welcome to the fray... It'll be like Christmas for us as well.. We are looking forward to having this baby.. It's be a long time in the making. More like the gestation of an Elephant though.. so I guess baby elephant would be what we were looking forward to..

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Meeting with Apple was moved to Thursday. I spoke with Lee yesterday, and he is waiting till after the meeting with Apple to post something formal.
    So how did the meeting go?
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

No pressure
    Not like were waiting for Santa to come flying around flinging handfuls of beta codes to people in the streets

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    No pressure
    Not like were waiting for Santa to come flying around flinging handfuls of beta codes to people in the streets
    No, of course not... I am waiting for zarkwizard to come flying around flinging a few beta codes to people in the forums :P
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    No, of course not... I am waiting for zarkwizard to come flying around flinging a few beta codes to people in the forums :P
    Naturally. We devoted forum stalkers are of the more realistic nature.

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Meeting is 3pm PST.
    Good luck again