I have A LOT of trade routes now, and it would be nice to see what each player is actually earning me. This would be most helpful for traders, but also for warlords and researchers as well.

What I propose is having another tab added to the Relations menu called "Trade". It would list all the players you currently trade with, and some sort of periodical average rate that tells you your income from each player.

For Example:

Player A: 40ku CO/day, 1ku RO/day
Player B: 20ku CO/day, 2ku RO/day
Player C: 2ku CO/day, 50u RO/day
and so on and so forth.

You could sort the menu by most CO or RO earned per day, hour, or whatever measure is most relevant. There could also be an option which would either show you the base rate for trade, and the amount that is actually earned due to the enhancing or degrading effects of Contracts Management, Counterfeiting, etc.

This menu could also be reversed, to show you how much ore is going to the other player.

These changes would be useful for a number of reasons:

1. You know that Player A is another trader, so maybe you should hold off establishing any more trade routes with him and focus on creating trade routes with someone who is not trying to get a trader win
2. Player C isn't earning you much, so maybe sending a Freighter to his planet isn't worth the cost.
3. Player C isn't earning you much, so maybe you should just kill him and take his planet to set up more lucrative trade routes
4. Player B is earning you lots of money, so maybe you shouldn't kill him YET and get a fair bit of RO from him so you can build those planet killers and solar taps
5. Player A is your biggest trade partner, but he has maxed out counterfeiting and you're not making a dime off him, so putting a few more points into contracts management would be wise

Some other statistics to consider adding (and I'm sure I've mentioned some of these in other threads before):
1. How many trade routes you have set up with that player
2. Average income per route
3. Average income per sector traveled
4. Income earned per colony of yours/of theirs