Hi,

Recently another player attacked three of my outposts. I received no in-game messages/notifications/etc. that anything had taken place. Then when I went to attack him back, I sent in a fleet of 7 ships, and lost one during the battle... but again, was not notified of anything. Not that I had lost a single ship nor that I had won the battle.

I would like to receive a "Kill Mail" as EVE Online puts it... the Kill Mail include the following information:

- Attacker Name
- Attacker Fleet Composition
- Attacker Attack/Defense Value
- Attacker Ships Lost
- Defender Fleet Composition
- Defender Attack/Defense Value
- Defender Ships Lost
- Defender Planets Lost

So it would look something like this...

Subject: Your [Planet | Fleet | Ship] has been attacked!

[Attacker Name] has attacked your [Planet | Fleet Composition | Ship] ([Defender Attack Value] / [Defender Defense Value]) with [Attacker Fleet Composition] ([Attacker Attack Value] / [Attacker Defense Value]).
[Attacker Name] has lost [Attacker Ships Lost] and you have lost [Defender Ships Lost].
In addition, you have lost control of [Defender Planets Lost].
Subject: Your Planet has been attacked!

Zarksoft has attacked your Planet_305 (8 ATK / 12 DEF) with Cruiser x10 (80 ATK / 120 DEF).
Zarksoft has lost no ships and you have lost no ships.
You have lost control of Planet_305.
Subject: Your Fleet has been attacked!

Zarksoft has attacked your Fleet_1 (45 ATK / 75 DEF) with Dreadnaught x1 (85 ATK / 130 DEF).
Zarksoft has lost Dreadnaught x1 and you have lost Battle Cruiser x4, Cruiser x1.
Make sense?