Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription is not activated after purchase

Hybrid View

Subscription is not activated after purchase

Hi!

I just bought a subscription for my character using my iPad. It still says that I have no subscription. I then restarted the game, still the same issue. Could you please help me out?

Thanks!

Jan

I am having a similar issue. I downloaded the client, created account, bought 3 months of time. It shows I am "expired" and the loading message "please wait auto select: Athrun" just sits there without loading for 20 mins. Plz help

Both of you please PM me and paste in your Apple receipts so I can look up the time of purchase. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Both of you please PM me and paste in your Apple receipts so I can look up the time of purchase. Thanks.
    Hi Tsagoth,

I am having the same issue as Athrun.
    Signed up for a month, confirmed in app purchase of $1.99 etc
    I get stuck on the same screen as Athrun quotes.
    Will PM you too.

Oh good, I thought I was the only one. I actually got stuck twice, and wound up paying a third time (and it worked then), thinking my internet connection was wonky. I'll PM you my receipt, but what would be cool is if I could have these extra two transferred to the same character (Erialcnis) on the account with this name. It's totally cool if you can't do it, this game is certainly worth six bucks. It's all good either way.

Having the same problem. Bought 1 month but character says it's expired. Today saw iTunes had $1.99 charge from earlier this week.

I'm having the same issue. I sent a note to Tagoth, so hopefully i'll be able to try this game at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoren View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I sent a note to Tagoth, so hopefully i'll be able to try this game at some point.
    You should be able to play now.