Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription is not activated after purchase

Hello,

having the same problem, yesterday bought one month time, stuck at loading so I tought maybe server was down. Few moments ago I bought aditional month time just to see if maybe my first purchase was buged, again same thing...

I convinced a buddy of mine to try the game, but he is having the same problem, as well as apparently not even getting an iTunes receipt. Not a great first impression. Is new account creation working at all? What should he do?

It does work almost all of the time. I'm not familiar with iOS quirks, but apparently from the things I've heard, taking a call during the purchase interrupts the purchase, as do apparently other things. Believe me, I have been forcefully making the case with Z that we need to find out what is causing the client to fail to complete the operation. Having said that, I have not heard of a case where an iTunes receipt was not issued. That would be a new one.

I have same issue I also sent my receipt to Tsagoth.

I'll have to talk to Z about that. AFAIK, if iTunes doesn't show the purchase then it didn't go through. I know the email from Apple doesn't show up for a few days after, but iTunes should show it right away.

Where in iTunes does it show that you've purchased in-app content?

Quote Originally Posted by JetJaguar2000 View Post
    Where in iTunes does it show that you've purchased in-app content?
    Go to your account, there is an option in the middle of that to show previous purchases. The receipt is there. As an example, the receipt will look like this.

Quote Originally Posted by athros View Post
    Go to your account, there is an option in the middle of that to show previous purchases. The receipt is there. As an example, the receipt will look like this.
    I assume this is using the desktop iTunes app then? I don't see an account option on the iPad/iPhone app store.

Quote Originally Posted by JetJaguar2000 View Post
    I assume this is using the desktop iTunes app then? I don't see an account option on the iPad/iPhone app store.
    Yes it's only available on the desktop iTunes.