Thread: Trader Victory Conditions

Trader Victory Conditions

I see I'm finally starting to accrue co & ro. Now my question is, is this totaled from all my colonies or only my home world? Also, if I spend money is it subtracted from win condition? I'm guessing only my home world counts for my totals, what else would the matter transmitter be used for.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreySr View Post
    I see I'm finally starting to accrue co & ro. Now my question is, is this totaled from all my colonies or only my home world? Also, if I spend money is it subtracted from win condition? I'm guessing only my home world counts for my totals, what else would the matter transmitter be used for.
    It's a meter of the income you make from ALL trade; so the more trade routes, the better. AFAIK, this includes all your colonies, and also includes trade routes that others have set up with you. I would like to add that you would have A LOT more income from trade had you not declared war on me *ahem*.

Sorry about that, I though this server was pretty much dead as there are tons of idle players. No hard feelings. I'm still learning the ropes so I'm sure you'll get me back. I won't attack or steal your outposts now that I know your actually playing. Good luck.