Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Research not working

That's not what's happening to me. I found my queue frozen again today. Again, I had "invisible" already learned skills I wanted to upgrade in the queue (invisible from that queue skills bug I thought was supposed to be fixed). Anyway. After that skill was trained, the next new skill (rank 0) froze in queue position 1 but didn't go active.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    That's not what's happening to me. I found my queue frozen again today. Again, I had "invisible" already learned skills I wanted to upgrade in the queue (invisible from that queue skills bug I thought was supposed to be fixed). Anyway. After that skill was trained, the next new skill (rank 0) froze in queue position 1 but didn't go active.
    Had you looked at it before it was frozen? If you have a current item researching and the next item is at Queue: 2 (as I showed above), then when the current item finishes, the Queue: 2 item drops to Queue: 1, but since there's nothing else ahead of it to finish researching, it never drops down again to being the current item.

Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    Had you looked at it before it was frozen? If you have a current item researching and the next item is at Queue: 2 (as I showed above), then when the current item finishes, the Queue: 2 item drops to Queue: 1, but since there's nothing else ahead of it to finish researching, it never drops down again to being the current item.
    As I said, that's not what happened to me. I was not missing any queue positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    So in your case you're saying that the research display isn't updating correctly after the previous tech finishes?
    I'm guessing its the same with Graviton Physics? Same issue and lost a day and a half as i thought it was researching!

Funny I've been getting this bug too.

I also discovered a much more interesting bug.

While trying to diagnose the first bug I accidentally discovered how to train two skills at the same time.