Thread: Menu Scroll Suggestion or Bug Maybe

Menu Scroll Suggestion or Bug Maybe

I believe this changed with the recent client update, though it's possible I may have just noticed it, and I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended, but the menus, when they do not have more items than fill the display area, do not behave in a way that feels natural in an iOS app. Menus should still be able to be moved, only to bounce back, even if there isn't more to see. It just feels like a bug when my display is exactly full and I attemp to scroll to see if another ship/planet/whatever is below only to find the menu completely static, and my finger highlighting items as I slide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I believe this changed with the recent client update, though it's possible I may have just noticed it, and I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended, but the menus, when they do not have more items than fill the display area, do not behave in a way that feels natural in an iOS app. Menus should still be able to be moved, only to bounce back, even if there isn't more to see. It just feels like a bug when my display is exactly full and I attemp to scroll to see if another ship/planet/whatever is below only to find the menu completely static, and my finger highlighting items as I slide it.
    I agree. The bounce back thing would be ideal.
    --
    Noah