Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ningal down?

Talk about a bad day for tech support to take off

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    I just got off the phone with Tsagoth - tech support is on vacation today (about 100 miles away from a computer) so it looks like the servers will be down until 6pm EST. If we can get them back up before then we will.
    Thank you for that.
    Let him enjoy his vacation... But keep us informed.

The delay was largely because I'm on the west coast I didn't realize things had gone awry until I woke up this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    The delay was largely because I'm on the west coast I didn't realize things had gone awry until I woke up this morning.
    I thought game devs were supposed to be psychic, especially during sleep.

Ningal and Nisaha appear to have database issues which are preventing their restart. I am working on a code patch to bypass the errors. Some harvesters may not resume their routes if I am successful as they appear to have invalid destinations.

Ningal and Nisaha have returned to service. Their status is...interesting. Let me know of any anomalies, and I don't mean the blackhole kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Ningal and Nisaha have returned to service. Their status is...interesting. Let me know of any anomalies, and I don't mean the blackhole kind.
    Thanks for the quick fix. Sorry this interrupted your vacation :-(

I wasn't on vacation, I just dared to leave the house.

I've got an issue, when the server came back up I get a repeating message that I have an open dialog I need to close to continue. I don't know how to fix that, & hitting any button just brings the message up again