Thread: A few game wishes

A few game wishes

Hello
    I wanted to request a few wishes to add to the game

1) there really needs to be a confirmation on the question mark that takes you to the website. I can't tell you how many times my finger has activated that button and kicked me from the game accidentally. I would also suggest moving it to the far right

2) could you possibly add a build queue tab under the planet listing that would show what is currently being built for each planets factories? Also list the number of factories available.

3) Probes - we working class can't always log on every 30 minutes to give our probes new instructions for exploration. Would it be possible to add auto explore by sector?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BAC33 View Post
    Hello
    I wanted to request a few wishes to add to the game

1) there really needs to be a confirmation on the question mark that takes you to the website. I can't tell you how many times my finger has activated that button and kicked me from the game accidentally. I would also suggest moving it to the far right
    Agreed that htis needs a confirmation, I was coming to say the same thing. It's a pain to get kicked out to youtube for the tutorials, then ahve to swap back to the app and wait for it to log back in again. I'm not sure about moving it to the far right (I like having the go back to the map buttont here).

Also, when you get a banner notification, if you wait for it to disappear on it's own everything works fine, but if you swipe right to left to dismiss the notification it kicks you back to th emenu and makes you log back in (does the same thing if you open notification center).

You do know you can explore an entire galaxy from one end to the other. It will be a straight line but some people don't know you can probe more than one sector.

Quote Originally Posted by 2pourdrummer View Post
    You do know you can explore an entire galaxy from one end to the other. It will be a straight line but some people don't know you can probe more than one sector.
    yeah, I did figure that out, that's why I said 30 minutes. Even if scouting were slowed down it would be nice if it automatically just scanned back and forth. Doesn't seem right that everything else can take hours, but I feel the need to sit there just to pace a probe back and forth. If it's lost in a blackhole, that is an acceptable loss to exploration, but any computer navigation system could do a grid search. Maybe that could be another simplistic tech to research?